Would you just just take any long-term medicines for conditions like raised chlesterol, diabetic issues or blood pressure that is high? In that case, the mail that is university’s pharmacy system for qualified prescriptions will help simplify your busy life. U-M plan people praise NoviXus Pharmacy solutions with their quick, convenient house distribution, helpful pharmacists and copay cost cost savings beneath the drug plan that is u-M.
The fee for every single prescription prepared at mail purchase is two copays. Mail purchase is supposed to give the value that is best for 90-day materials of medicines you can expect to utilize on an on-going foundation. A 90-day supply—your best value will generally be a retail pharmacy if your prescription is for short-term use—under.
Maybe Not certain that NoviXus mail order provides cost cost cost savings over your overall pharmacy? Make use of the medication cost check device in the MedImpact Member Portal to compare. You may generally get better rates in the event that you obtain a prescription that is 90-day instead of a month at any given time.
How Exactly Does It Work? How Can I Get Going?
If you or somebody in your loved ones presently takes any maintenance that is long-term, registering for mail purchase distribution through NoviXus is straightforward and just takes about five full minutes.
1. Make Your Account. To get going with NoviXus, you’ll want to produce a free account.
You will require your prescription medication plan ID number, that ought to end up being the page “U” followed closely by the customer’s UMID. You are able to:
- Down load the NoviXus that is free Pharmacy through the App shop or Bing Enjoy, or
- Browse umich. Novixus.com, or
- Utilize this type to sign up in mail purchase pharmacy services: Download the Medication that is noviXus Order, or
- Phone NoviXus at 877-269-1160
2. Transfer prescriptions that are current 3. Send Future Prescriptions to NoviXus
Contact NoviXus to assist you transfer any prescriptions that are existing mail order. Continue reading